The base price for any VanDruff guitar is $2250.
You will find that even the humble base model boasts features that are high-priced options from other builders:
bound ebony fingerboard, ebony bridge, bone nut and saddle, ebony or bone bridge pins, abalone rosette and fret markers,
wood bindings, and Schaller tuning machines are all standard.
The base price also includes your choice of AAA Mahogany or East Indian
rosewood body and AAA Sitka spruce, western redcedar, or redwood soundboard. I also offer left-hand models and a
variety of neck width/scale length choices at no additional charge.
- A wide variety of woods for backs, soundboards, bindings, and headstock veneers (priced on request)
- Cutaway ($350)
- Left-hand (no charge)
- Alternate scale lengths (25.4, 25.6 no charge)
- Alternate nut widths (1-11/16, 1-3/4, 1-7/8 no charge)
- Alternate string spacing at saddle (2-1/8, 2-3/16, 2-1/4 no charge)
- Gold Schaller tuning machines ($50)
- Gotoh, Waverly, or Rodgers tuning machines (priced on request)
- Ebony tuning knobs for Schaller tuners ($25); abalone or other materials (priced on request)
- Abalone purfling ($5/inch)
- Herringbone purfling (to be determined)
- Mitered multi-stripe purfling on back and sides (to be determined)
- Bound headstock (to be determined)
- Various fret markers and rosettes (priced on request)
- Custom inlay ($200ľup)
- Custom-fit TKL/Cedar Creek 5-ply arch-top case ($150). Other cases such as Calton (priced on request))
- Pickups, preamps, and amplifiers (priced on request)
- Buzz Feiten Tuning System (inquire)
If a price is to be determined, then I haven't measured how long it takes.
Priced on request means that there are too many options to price them all out.
Inquire means that if you are interested, I would be happy to talk about it.
How to Order
Order Form/Spec Sheet